10 things you probably don't know about me
Hi lovely people,
I thought it would be nice to integrate a bit of a different kind of post to the blog for a change. That being one which will allow you to learn a little bit more about me and what makes me, well, me! So without further adieu, below are 10 random facts/things you probably didn't know about me.
- I'm a hopeless romantic. Looking back, I think I get this from my father.. The movie The Notebook definitely has to be my favourite romantic movie or at least one that has impacted me the most.
- When I get nervous, I start bitting my cuticles. Gross, I know. But I've been doing it for as long as I can remember and I ought to get myself hypnotized out of that bad habit. For real.
- I'm ambidextrous. I'm a lefty at writing. But a righty at most other things, oddly.
- My eyes change colour. Which means they are normally green but, will turn to a blue-greyish tint on a rainy day.
- I have one older brother. Who by the way is by far the coolest in the world. And have thought this ever since I could have a mind of my own.
- My mother is my best friend. I really do happen to think she is THE best mother in the world.
- I did competitive figure skating and ballet in my teens.
- My favourite type of cuisine, by far and large, is Mediterranean.
- My favourite holiday is Halloween. When I was 21 years old, I dressed up as my favourite horror movie character, Freddy Krueger, and went around trick or treating door to door. I'm not sure what was most amazing, the fact that I got to collect so much candy at age 21 or the fact that everyone thought I was an overgrown 12 year old boy that had drastically hit puberty. The whole thing was fabulous if you ask me. If only I could keep up with the activity.. It makes me so sad that it's not as celebrated here in Australia.
- I'm an avid skier and have my qualifications to teach the sport. I also like to try my luck at snowboarding from time to time. A true Canadian!
And there you have it guys. If only I had the appropriate imagery for the above recollections, that would have been awesome. Unfortunately, all family pictures are at home in Canada, far far away.